jueves, 11 de junio de 2009

Crèdit de síntesi: first aid!!

Clinic: Hello, St. Paul's Clinic.
You: Hello, Can I peak to a consulting nurse or doctor, please?
Clinic: Hello, it's Dr Berta. How can I help you?
You: Hello, I'm Laura Sierra and my mother has just scalded herself.
What should we do?
Clinic: OK. Listen, First you should run cold water over the affected area.
You: For how long?
Clinic: For about 10 minutes to cool it down.
You: Right. And shall I remove the ring she's wearing.
Clinic: Yes, you should.
You: OK. What else can I do?
Clinic: Now you should cover the wound with a sterile bandage to prevent infectation and come to the clinic as soon as possible.
You: OK. Thanks for you advice. Well follow the instructions and come to the clinic.
Clinic: Good job Laura! See you later.
You: Good bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario